Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More Snow!

Snow is on it's way to Breckenridge, can you believe that?  I can!  We are expecting 2-4 inches tonight, 2-4 inches tomorrow and so on...oh and I heard that the mountain is 100% open. Don't worry there is still time to get out here for a visit this season.  Call us at WoodWinds today and I would be happy to help you plan a visit.  Breckenridge is a great mountain town to visit with friends or family, we have something for everyone.  Well if you would like some more updates on the snow report I recommend visiting one of the following websites, opensnow.com, or noaa.gov, I find these sites the most reliable. I hope you all enjoy the snow and remember to thank ULLR!

WoodWinds Property Mgt.
300 N Main Street
Breckenridge, CO 80424
970-453-0458
www.woodwindsbreck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment