Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Warming Up!

Today is looking like a good day in Breckenridge, we got some snow and the temperature is warming up, woo-hoo!  How are you folks spending this lovely hump day?  I am especially excited because my little brother visiting from NY for the week! 

Things to do in Breck while he is here: 
  • Have a beer and snack at the Breckenridge Brewery.
  • See a show at Three20South.
  • Ski at Breck (Obv)
  • Ski at Vail or Beaver Creek
  • Hot Tub
  • Happy Hour at the Blue River Bistro
I think this is a great list of accomplishments for anyone that visits Breck, so keep these things in mind when you have a friend or relative (over 21) that is visiting this awesome town!  Well enjoy your week and I will enjoy my weekend with my little bro!

WoodWinds Property Mgt.
970-453-0458
www.woodwindsbreck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment