Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tis the Season in Breckenridge

300 N Main St. Breckenridge
Happy Friday to me!  Yes today is the end of my work week, I will be back with you all on Saturday.  It looks like it is supposed to be a sunny weekend in Summit County, so enjoy!  Next week is Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays.  Who doesn't love spending time with family, friends and eating good food?  I do!  If you are visiting Breckenridge from out of town for Thanksgiving don't worry, all of our rentals are equipped with a full kitchen, it may not have everything you need but it should suffice.  If you don't feel like making your own Thanksgiving dinner many restaurants in town will be doing Thanksgiving specials.

Call us at WoodWinds today to book your Thanksgiving home in the mountains!

WoodWinds Property Mgt.
300 North Main Street
Breckenridge, CO 80424
1-800-403-6744
www.woodwindsbreck.com


No comments:

Post a Comment